1. With All My Heart.
We’ve been studying and meditating on our memory verse all week above. I will now share what loving God with all my heart, soul, and strength means to me or what God has spoken to me through this verse. Deuteronomy 6:5, “Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength.”
- Love is a Decision – The love that God requires from us for himself and for each other is the highest form of love – agape love – love like his
- That love should be unwavering whatever the cost to ourselves and irrespective of the reaction of the person it is being offered to.
- Be obedient and obey Gods commands
- Take the whole thing out of the realm of feelings and into the realm of doing.
- Show God I love him by doing for others.
- Such Love – We may try to back away from and/or avoid that person that we feel may not accept our Love. But God will give us HIS love for which to love that person whom we might think is difficult or different.
- Loving God – Ask the Lord to show you the depths of your sin and what it cost the Lord Jesus to forgive you. The depths of HIS redeeming love will deepen your own love response to HIM.
- As Long as Life Lasts – It is not enough to pray for other Christians, or just say we love them. God sees our heart and watches our life. We must DO – to impress God AND for HIM to see our Love.